[Gallery not found]
SCOTTISH OPEN Finals – The Lång-est match
23 November 2014 9:57 PM | No Comments
HONG KONG OPEN SF – 2nd double-doubles final weekend for Zhao
23 November 2014 3:13 AM | 3 Comments
SCOTTISH OPEN SF – Sato-sfying progress
22 November 2014 11:50 PM | No Comments
HONG KONG OPEN QF – Superseries Finals qualifiers known
22 November 2014 2:47 AM | No Comments
CHINA OPEN Finals – Indian Singles Triumph
16 November 2014 3:45 PM | 27 Comments
HONG KONG OPEN R16 – Upsets and Destination Dubai spot chasers
21 November 2014 3:14 AM | 2 Comments
SUPERSERIES FINALS – 4 going twice
23 November 2014 12:16 PM | No Comments
- SCOTTISH OPEN Finals – The Lång-est match
Who is most likely to defend their Asian Games gold? (Choose any two)
- Hendra Setiawan (INA) - MD (61%, 369 Votes)
- Lin Dan (CHN) - MS (34%, 205 Votes)
- Tian Qing / Zhao Yunlei (CHN) - WD (9%, 53 Votes)
- ** Wang Shixian (CHN) - WS ** (not entered) (3%, 21 Votes)
- Shin Baek Cheol (KOR) - XD (2%, 15 Votes)
Total Voters: 608Loading ...
- Tai Tzu Ying, winner of the Yonex Sunrise Hong Kong Open and fan of Solibad ;-)
- Happy Birthday to Maja Tvrdy, our Ambassador from Slovenia !
- Happy Birthday to our Ambassador from Switzerland, Jeanine Cicognini
- Good news from Christopher Flores ! The former Philippino #1 now a coach in the...
- After the Cyprus Badminton Association some months ago, a club has just joined u...